Roma Pass, which is sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the city tourist pass that allows both tourists and interested local residents to access a variety of discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the beauty of Rome.
It is available in two versions:
• Roma Pass 72 hours (from the first validation), 38,50 €
• Roma Pass 48 hours (from the first validation), 28,00 €
• Free entry to the first 2 museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice, with RomaPass 72H; Free entry to the first museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice, with Roma Pass 48H. Free admission is valid also for any exhibition held in the museum;
• Roma Pass holders can directly access to Coliseum, Capitoline Museums and Saint Angel’s Castle National Museum. For Borghese Gallery and Palazzo Valentini (Domus Romane), booking is free for Roma Pass holders
• Concessionary tickets to all other museums and/or archaeological sites visited thereafter;
• Free use of the city’s public transport network;
• Over 80 discounted tickets for exhibitions, events and other collaborating operators and businesses.
The Kit includes:
• Roma Pass Card: the card to access to museums/archaeological sites and local public transport;
• Roma MAP (logo AR): a map featuring the most interesting site in Rome, all the Tourist Information Points, Metro and Buses. Download the free Charta Roma APP. The Map is available also in augmented reality
• Roma Pass Guide (only for Roma Pass 72H): a guide to all participating museums and sites and all the events and services for tourists offering discounts, including: art, dance, music, theatre, reviews, exhibitions, sightseeing tours, theme parks, as well as tourist services (bathing facilities) at the Lido in Ostia;
Roma Pass can be purchased in:
• all Museums and sites that have joined the initiative
• Tourist Information Points in the Municipality of Rome
• ATAC ticket offices
• www.romapass.it and info line +39 060608
Please note that most museums are generally closed on Mondays (with the exception of Colosseo, Mercati di Traiano, Musei Capitolini, Museo dell’Ara Pacis and Terme di Caracalla). We advise you to check in advance.